My grad trip has been bothering me for a while... You know.. When i do not have that settled feeling, i cant find my footing, cant anchor myself anywhere and so i cant move on.. That kind of "lost" feeling. Finally... AHAH i see some light. Cliff has been offering me great help these days. Not my cousin cliff if you are wondering. He made me see some light into my decision of CFA training and also haha... my grad trip. YAY...
OK. JY!!!! I need to talk to you. Hurry move yourself back to Evergreen and I can plan my schedule with yours. I wanna go to Seoul. Found out that Thai airways offers one of the cheapest tickets which requires me to stopover Bkk. If all things turn out well.. Jy!! I can meet you in Bkk and we shall take the same flight to Seoul. And its going to be winter in Dec. I hope that i get to see some snow for all the cold i have to bear anyway. Woah!!! Cant wait!!!
2 BIG BIG outing to look forward to:
- Lynette's arrival from Hk!! Finally.. one of the last few to come back from exchange. So Belle, Sy, Nette and Shi can have a wonderful TALK NON STOP and LAUGH NON STOP session. AHhaha... Time to update us on ya wonderful Hk Egg tart life.
- Exchange babes get-to-gether.. AHAH.. Tracy is back from Hk, Jo back from London, Chris back from Denmark, Tarn back from France... And Shi.. back from Thailand... AHAH... SO MUCH TO CATCH UP!!!...
Study and catch up on my work.
Do some reading for leisure too...
I feel good to be back to civilisation. AHAH...
No comments:
Post a Comment