=> SHI is a nerd.
HAHA.. Peeps... Im happy le. SO many of you have expressed ya encouragements and support for me. How can I not be touched? How can I 辜负all ya care, concern and support?? And so, with a lighter mood, RELAXED totally, Shi is ready to face all the work.
SY is not around today. Today im happy. Dun get me wrong, Im not saying SY not around therefore im happy. HAHA.. Maybe cos today i have ZERO project meetings. That is worth a celebration. And so. Shi celebrates!! WITH STRAWBERRY YAN YAN!!! I got it from 7-ELEVEN when i was on the way to pack my dinner from KOPITIAM in school.
Had become a vegetarian somehow. Not by choice. By default. AHAH... cos when you walk into the kopitiam, the vegetarian stall is the first you see. The dishes they sell are cheap and good. And for the same kind of food, why do you wanna spend $0.80 extra and get them from the CHAI FAN stall? Yong tau foo stall cannot beat my fav one @ lucky plaza so i dun bother eating since i wont have any form of satisfaction. The rest of the stall i have yet to patronise them ever since i came back from bkk. And during this period of time, food to me is just a necessity, not really an indulgence. So i dun wanna waste my energy wrecking my head on what to eat and SO.... I ended up with vegetarian food almost 90% of the time.
OK... going to study. Study.
Essence of Golf from David, our beloved instructor. b4 i go into that, let me do an into on him . AHAHa.. he is SUPER MAN!!! And he looks really really suave when he swings the club in that perfect position. His built, his posture and his golden brown skin in the sun makes him look so fine that woah.. every sunday i do feel like im dreaming. He is my mum's age. All the fine lines on his face seems to bring out that 男人味. Anyway, I see him as a fatherly figure. Many man of his age does look fatherly. The key difference here is he is the more handsome kind. AHAH
But this whole day dreaming kind of indulgence ends when he opens his mouth to criticise me. AHAHA... Below are a few of his favourite lines. Im sure belle, alvin, Sy and wongso will agree with me.
- 不要用力的!!
- 没有用到手臂的力!!
- 你的肩膀不要硬!!!
- 放轻松!!
- 你门这样怎么样去golfcourse打
SY and i was just talking about it. HAHAHA... OF all the sports that i have played so far, this bloody golf ball is the one that flies the furthest till i cant even see it sometimes after hitting it. And here he is telling me that you do not use any strength when you whack. It took us about 4 hours of training for nothing except just full swing to finally find the momentum and the right posture plus coordination of our body to finally understand what he meant when he said dun use any strength. And for heavens' sake, he still apparently thinks that i purposely go lift my shoulders and refuse to relax them each time i play golf. My shoulders are born this way and if i were to slouch that is NOT NATURAL!!!
ANyway, i brought up golf cos I just found another reason to keep loving it. I feel like I have attained enlightenment from golf that is applicable to my life right now. When I really let go, relax, and just concentrate, with the right posture, I am finally able to swing the club and get the ball flying in the right way, further than when i tried so hard to hold on. And here I see it. I have to relax, concentrate. I will be able to move on well!!
Anyway, ok. Back to books. And perhaps a late night movie. Anyhow, I need to study and I am studying just fine!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment