SHI!!!
Oh Man. Shi is back in a GSR in School mugging non stop on a SUNDAY. ARRGGHH!!!
Im so tired and super lack of sleep that i actually dozed off in the toilet just now for 2 min. Cant imagine right? Yeah. It happened.
Went for golf today. Took a shower at the club and headed for lunch and then school with SY. I have been stuffing myself with food unknowingly cos i guess when you are stress and you know that you need to study but you need a little breaktoo and you cant really afford to have a break without a valid reason... then TADA... eating is a valid reason and therefore i get a break! Too many breaks. too much food. SY and I are stuffing ourselves to death in this GSR.
What a luck! I should have told the auntie i wanted my 3-in-1 from Mr Bean to be less sweet and not NO SWEET!! It tastes terrible.
I dunno how my week is going to be cos i seriously am working very hard and putting every single minute and second to use that I am now in an adrenalin surge. Though Im really stretched, I am happy. Cos I have friends there for me and SY is definitely a nice mugging partner.. eating partner... crapping partner... shopping partner.. AHAHHA...
Im just taking everything in stride now..
Hope that all things go well!! HAVE TO BE. I HAVE To!!
CAnt wait for the week to end. This coming sunday i will be playing myself silly. I already promised myself. Sleep to my hearts' content. HAve fun. Laugh and laugh. Play and play.. YAYee... In the meantime.. Mugg!!
No comments:
Post a Comment