Sniff sNiff....
Arrghh.. Im sleepy. So tired. Woke up so early this morning for golf. I foresee myself enjoying a bodyache tom. And Im not sure if the Cardio Dance starts tom. I hope im able to get through that.
I had a most fruitful and wonderful chit chat session with Belle and Nette.
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY NETTE!!!... SORRY. WE Forgot ya birthday. And instead of us getting you a card, You gave us presents. HAAh.. SO sorry... Belle and I will make it up to you soon... SOON. But since egg tart is here, i dun think you will have time for us. And its ok, by next week, none of us would have remembered anything. SO BAD right? AHAH...
Sy should be back with Desaru today. I think she should be pigging out. Must have enjoyed herself a Lot.
I WANT TO WATCH the Devil wears prada!
I finally got down to doing up my own organizer.. as in like you know, those notebooks and then while chatting to peeps yesterday, I manage to finish putting in the dates. Im excited about my life. My FINAL LAP. HMM... I must enjoy my courses. I must work hard. I will play harder. Time to get that sports thingy into my life too. Now that the intro class is coming to an end, Im not sure if i should continue with my intermediate with him. Hiaz.. I feel the other instructors are better le. But then again, if i were to continue there and stop learning from him, its gonna be politically wrong right? I dun wanna give up my golf le...
I wanna learn bladding....
I wanna learn Tennis...
I wanna TRAVEL...
Shi is now motivated and Happy.
Time to catch up on my reading too. I feel EXTREMELY ignorant ever since the ST subscription ended. Should i continue subscribing or should i just make myself buy from newstand. But I enjoy waking up and first thing in the morning is to read the papers. I hate to read newspapers at night. I hate to read newspapers that belong to yesterday, the day b4... etc... Like History.
Gotta catch up on my books too.. SO MANY. NEED TO READ!!!
Eyeing a bag and I need to get a new pair of golf gloves. The blisters are just ugly and painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment