Saturday, August 05, 2006

Awesome experience

Well... and today came the lunch. ASEAN LADY was fantastic. It was simply splendid. It is an honour to be on board this yatch. This yatch is like a 10 star hotel. And i am not kidding. I would dream to live on the yatch. I would love to have my honeymoon on board such a sweet lady. And this ASEAN LADY IS built by my company. Isnt it amazing? If i manage to be filty rich again one day, FOR SURE, I wanna have one of these YATCHs too... Like, them, hire a Thai captain and thai cabin crew. AAHHA... WHEN WILL MY DREAM COME TRUE? What shall I name her? Hmm... "SHI SHI".. hahaha

Once again, I am very thankful to be invited for the lunch. Well, one thing stood out clear today. I was the only female sitting on the dining table with 12 other men. In this corporate world, to survive and stay there, you have got to be tough. No GU NIANG style. As an intern, I know people do not hold much vested interest in me. But its ok, Im not really born to talk cock or come up with rubbish to talk to people whom i have never met in my life. I can only joke and have fun and talk comfortably with people i know. Well, ironically, to survive in the world out there, I have to master the talk cock skills. I have to master the NO SHY skill too. BAck to the sexist issue, well... I guess I have to work extra hard just to make that mile.

First time in my life I got on such a Prestigious and extremely luxurious YATCH. It is a lifetime experience. And THE CAR. First time in my life I am driven around in a PORCHE... Man..

OK... BACK TO REALITY. The above DID took place. That was real. It's just that that is not a very real thing that happens to me everyday. Now, it is back to work, which i am lagging so much behind. There is so much to catch up on. I had to miss my classes in between for the lunch. But this networking lunch, though it doesnt really add a lot of value tangibly to me, it sorts of gives me another form of exposure. Im very motivated to JUMP ON BOARD. AND i felt, every single minute and second I was there on board the yatch and listening to these people talk, My corporate finance CAME TO LIVE!!!! EXACTLY what i am learning in school, I see people using and talking and dealing with it. I am motivated to study well for corp finance. I HAVE TO. Now that my results will be under someone's "SCRUTINY".

Im lacking sleep again. I need to sleep. HELP. I NEED TO SLEEP!!!

No comments: