Yeah... I have been told and I have noticed... BUT ONLY AFTER I PRESS THE "PUBLISH" button that i have lots of TYPO Errors... and sometimes i try to catch my thoughts and at the same time try to type ASAP.. I ended up with lots of unglam and terrible spelling.. grammer.. or just WRONG words... like how sy is coming back WITH DESARU... haahah Well...
Let me see.
I have a very different outlook of my life at this point of time. I know i am near a cross road and also... a turning point. I have been led and shown a direction which has a car for me to use as a means to reach that ultimate destination. Should I just rely on what I have and is given and be contented? Cos this aint no lousy car... this is a black porsche.
Or should i go for more career talks, brush up my resume and go hunt for more routes and hopefully, be shown more roads that have cars there that I can hop on and use too. However, no matter what other roads i chose, i wont know if i like the car that is is parked there. Im not sure if I will find it comfortable and if these cars will lead me anywhere. Im not sure If the Ferrari that i may see from here will turn out to be a MAZDA. At least, i have sat in that black porsche, im familiar with the engine, i like the interior and I have seen the roadmap that was in the car. I am not sure what places the road maps in these other cars will lead me to, if there is a roadmap to begin with.
However, i do hold some reservations. What if this black porsche turns out to be a scrap metal after a few months? I will be stuck. What if the engine fails? What if the door is locked from the outside and I get trapped? What is the proposed destination never really existed?
Holding a car key in my hand does give me a sense of security. And Im glad I dun really have to go search for one. However, once i get into the car and start the engine, its no turning back for at least a while...
Some people like to build their own cars. But with no capital and no guts, I cant do that. Like the majority, i wait for car keys.
I am walking towards the black porsche with the key in my hand. I guess it is only human nature to be looking out at the other roads for other cars that hopefully already has the car key placed in the keyhole with the engine running... But still... Even if I see and Am given a ferrari... I will still be in a dilemma... cos I do not really wanna return my porsche key... cos of the very fact that I wont know which car is better... For the destinations that both will lead to are both grey and filled with uncertainty.
ANYWAY... I hope to start my engine soon....
VRROOOMMMM VRRROOOOMMMM.....
No comments:
Post a Comment