I had a wonderful lunch gathering today! Its been a while since the whole family got together. Including the new addition to our family. But baby doesnt have the nice baby smell... dunno why. I tried sniffing and sniffing. Dun have le. And cos i still havent got my cam back... i missed the opportunity to take a family picture.
I already have a plan for my graduation next year. As in after commencement. Going to book a nice restaurant, i shall bring the whole family to celebrate my graduation. And i would want to have a few nice family picture taken. Im glad i will be working first. And i have 7 months to save up for that big dinner and family photo. HAHA... I cant wait. I think everyone too!
After such a torturous Summer term, I began to look at my life in singapore with a different light. I have also changed my attitude and thinking towards a lot of things. My outlook on life is getting a little more greyish. But FRET NOT!! I will keep it under control. All the 4 months i spent in bkk cannot be ruined in 1 month just like that right? I hope so.
I had quite a fun but tiring time yesterday bringing DA-NIE-LE around. Him and his roomies.. his roomies consist of another Italian and 2 belgium guys... Call them Belgies?? AHAH... Well... culture shock yesterday! Sy and I and i think for them too.. But nonetheless, it was fun!
I miss my cheese fries!! Yummy. It was a hearty KFC meal!! Thank you!
Today, Sy and i gave golf a miss. Terrible. I dunno how to explain... Hiaz.. I really enjoyed golf and I wanna get my green pass. SIgh.. but we seem to be at the whims of his moods. That is not right and not good. Think one by one they are dropping the class. But i want my green pass!!! ARRGGHHH..
I had a wonderful retail therapy session yesterday and today. Bought a pair of nice sandles which someone insists was ugly but i really like it! Its really nice... SY agrees at least. AHHA...
Today, i manage to get 2 tops and some straps and this thing to FILE my dead skin away.. Terrible dead skin. This is physical evidence of how fast the pace of life have been for me.. Literally. Angry..
ANyhow... I had a good time. Now its time to clear the mess in my room. Get everything tidy and get ready for school tom!
Time to start a notebook le!
No comments:
Post a Comment