AHAHahah.. Those were the exact words Yao has to offer after i told him that i have a paper tom and an assignment due tom. And Fri another paper and another presentation. SO enouraging of him.
Im Freezing in the GSR now. WOah.. very cold. So angeery... I simply refused to take the umbrella this morning b4 i left the house cos i thought that all those days when i predicted it didnt rain came true will make today no exception but i was so wrong. Was raining cats and dogs after i reached raffles city. I gave myself sometime. dEcided to go get bread from my fav bakery hoping that the rain would sort of stop. But it didnt. So i have no choice but to head for GIODARNO to get umbrellas... my $6!!
Went for a very constructive review with SK. Now i understand my assignment better and WACC for the corp finance part. And guess what... halfway thru the session, the free rider smsed me to ask if i know how to do the assigment. FIRST AND FOREMOST, i think i am already doing her a great deal by not informing the prof about her disappearing acts and her true courage of carrying a "bo CHUP" attitude on this project which constitues 35% of the whole course. After the presentation yesterday, she is immediately out of my field of vision. I dun regard her existance anymore. Now i know why Yao keeps complaining about people from his batch. There... Same BREED. The school had better look into the kind of entry requirements and selection criteria they hold for recruitment. There is a reason why we are SMU. Dun make us lose the competitive advantage by getting in a bunch of nerds who thinks that projects are those useless things we used to do back in those days when we were in uniforms, writing on vanguard sheets and cutting styrofoams. True, some projects are not that useful. But the attitude is simply not acceptable. Especially in SMU. She is bound to get it real hard and real bad one day. I shall not dirty my hands and waste any effort on these kind of people. and anyway.. that is not the point. DO I LOOK LIKE I WILL HELP A FREE RIDER, WHO DIDNT DO HER PART FOR THE PROJECT AND BECAUSE SHE DIDNT COVER HER PART AND WE GOT BOMBARDED FOR QUESTIONS PERTAINING MAINLY TO HER PART, WITH HER ASSIGNMENT? I MIGHT AS WELL GO OPEN A CHARITY SERVICE ORGANISATION. AND SHE IS ONLY YEAR 2. FROM NOW on.. I shall have a stringent requirement for the selection of my groupmates. year 2s are my last priority. Ok.. i know this is a fallacy cos it is hasty generalisation but i will make sure i dun get myself into this kind of shit again. 3 years in smu. I never see this kind of free riders b4.
ARRGGHHH
No comments:
Post a Comment