Friday, August 18, 2006

ITS OVER!!!!

Yes... my DRAMA MAMA SUMMER TERM has finally come to an end. Im totally drained at this point of time. Physically im ok. Emotionally i think the roller coaster and strains was enough to render me "brainless" for the coming few days. So if i happen to have a laggin system in that i dun reply your questions properly or when i begin to display wierd signs of insanity, please pardon me.

Was a rather tough semester. Given a choice.. i wouldnt have taken 2 summer courses. This is real madness. And now, i need to worry about my grades. Hiaz...

Ok... PUT all NEGATIVE ENERGY ASIDE!!

I shall PARTY MY 2 days of civilisation as a Free-GIRL. No work. NO school. Yayee...

Time to visit Baby...
Time to spend time with Baby...
Time to Love BABY!!!

Think i should bring nelle nelle out to play also. I saw a video clip of her when she was like 1 year-2 years old. SUPER CUTE!!... I miss the nelle nelle back then so much! Those were the days when i will miss her everyday. That was how cute she was. I still remember.. when i was still in VJ those days. HAHA. She is Still cute lah.. but not as cute.. haha

Hmm... I have better help my buddy too.. Have left him to fend with his other fellow italian since he arrived on mon and i better do some compensation. AHAH

CAnt WAIT for the presentation to end... the last group.

YAY!!!!

No comments: