Woah.. another quickie. I have lots of things to mug and catch up on. All the studying i strived to do on tuesday all turned into me sleeping and watching tv.
Was talking to Mc yesterday night. AHahah... Very funny conversation we had. Asked me when am i coming on board. I said 18th Dec most prob.. And i said i hope i dun have to spend my Xmas in yantai. He said of course i have to... not many girls need get to go there... think of it as paris... and i said... woah... "yantai really loves me"!!!
I think he is just teasing me. Actually i dun mind travelling there on xmas.. no doubt it is for work but hahaha... in snow. I have never tried that.
And there is this exclusive lunch this friday!!!! WOAH.. Im how excited!!! Will fill in the details after that!
TOtally motivated again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment