Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Manila or Ho Chih Minh?

OK. I only have 15 min b4 to get ready to leave the house BUT I think i should blog for like 5 min. So i need to type FURIOUSLY again. Pardon any typos ok?

Yesterday we went for the course management session of the golf. Basically that was our first experience at the Green. Now i sort of better appreciate the different clubs, the strokes the swings and I am now able to link them to a game. Although I still need to brush up on a lot of things... that was a fruitful session.

Woah.. my ball went into the water... and later on went into the bunker twice. The first time i had like 3 tries b4 i managed to get it out. So embarrassing. Then the 2nd time the ball went into the other bunker, David gave up. He helped me. AHAHAH... to save time. As to the ball that did not make it pass the waters.. it remains as it is and it is one ball lost for him.

I definitely wanna keep this sport. I have to go practise more and then go for my PC test.
ONE DAY... ONE DAY i shall get my handicap title...

NEXT UP....

Philippines or Vietnam?
Personally i would love to visit vietnam more.. but the former is cheaper. Both are pretty exotic. HAha.. Maybe i should consult mummy.... Cos anyway.. i need to get that stamp of approval. Its now or never that i travel. I cant switch from the porsche to a jet anytime i want.... BOUNDED le... SO BOUNDED...

But I WILL TRAVEL this term break...

No comments: