Anyway, This is my blog. I post what i want.
Not happy? Quit reading my blog.
Was thinking about the Getaway trip this weekend. Cant wait man. I need a getaway. After the intense summer and all the unhappiness and stress, its time i bring my soul for a revitalising SPA.
Thank you everyone who was there for me dearly this whole time. THANK YOU. WM, SY especially... and of course all the babes and pals who dropped by to ask if i was fine. Thank you. The summer was real intense. I dunno how to describe to you guys but i really felt like i just "died" and now I am trying to live again.
I think my motivation is coming back. Im going to get my happiness back too. No one can make me unhappy. I will make sure i stay happy.... No matter what... cos this is my life. And i shall not allow myself to be affected by anyting negative anymore. At least i will make sure that i dun. Its no point. Time is precious, so is health. No point brooding over some spilt milk. MOVE ON...
Great supper tonight. Missed the gals outing though. Wonder how things are at Double O for the 4 girlies... ahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment