My table is still in a mess. Cant seem to find enough discipline to get myself to get ready for a new term. Maybe cos the previous term was just less than a fortnight ago.
Sniffing more and more.. blocked nose. Arggh.
Went to Sakae AGain... The SAME outlet. Had the same tempura udon. I love it. The soup was yummy. Was a great staple to go with salmon kama with a lot of soy sauce wasabi and of course, the tempura. YEay.. going for a long awaited Sakae buffet next friday. CAnt believe that Darryl didnt know about the student promotion at all. HAAH... I am looking forward to that. Bringing Daniele along... not going to bring tetsuya cos he thinks that the sushi here is not SUSHI. Its very different from Japan. So i doubt he will enjoy it.
I bought a " The Aphrodisiac" from Big O. Very yummy chocolate truffle. Its the kind that will make you happy one... After eating that is. NOt because it is aphrodisiac.. but cos the chocolate is nice. AHahah.. I had to eat so discreetly at Intro Bar cos we wanted to enjoy some red wine and hopefully our cake. But who knows, no outside food and drinks are allowed. So.. well.. i shall spare you guys with the details. but like KFC.. it is "FINGER LICKING GOOD".
Saw alex on the train. Then i realised. The Alex from my home right.. i havent meet him for quite some time. Hey.. I havent even visited his new place. And baby and nelle... And mum... and sis... all these people i need to spend more time with them.
Ok... Next next TUE is "THE DAY". Im going to SIGN IT.
MC Said.. " DUN REGRET AR!"
Woah... Always like that scare people... ( I realised my english is getting more and more singaporean style le... die... it is very much worst than b4 i left for bkk, maybe cos i was so deprived for so long, now i really treasure our singlish..)
Anyway.. I realised that im the kind of person who cant just sleep when im tired, like dun need to do anythign else or dun wanna do anything else but sleep, and just eat when im hungry. Think i think too much. And i view sleeping as a mere waste of time other than replienishing the energy. Im not saying it is not essential, im saying that Im willing to sacrifice my sleep for a lot of things. I value emotional indulgence and spiritual nourishment a lot. And so i hope that everyday b4 i sleep, i am emotionally and spritually sound. At least, i try to be. Yes, physically tired. But Sometimes if i wanna blog, it doesnt matter how tired i am, i blog. If i wanna read something, i will go read. Even to chat. I know that is not good for health and skin but i cant just come home, shower, sleep. YEs i spend a lot of time on my lappie in this VIrtual world but this world is an imaginary world that is pretty real and at least, it is another world where i can put some of my thoughts in perspective.
I really wish i can just dun think so much. And I HATE messy tables! ARRGGHH. ANd I HATE IRONING TOO. I want a maid next time. FOR SURE.
I DO the cooking. I do the markting. EVERYKIND of washing and IROning is to be left to the maid. I HATE to iron. ARRGGHH.. AND I HATE HOUSEWORK! HATE IT! WASTE OF TIME. total drain of my energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment