What a friday I had.
I woke up this morning with a bad nose.. flu. Think I caught a cold yesterday cos i didnt cover myself well with the blanket. Weak immune i had. SIGH.
I love my leadership class. I like the way it is conducted and I enjoy reading about the kind of leadership skills and traits that were in the book, and the movies he showed us. I love movies. I have always loved movies. These days, a lot of my professors have been showing us movies. I watched a movie on Enron on wed night. Today i watch parts of Apollo 13 and about half of Shackleton. I enjoyed every bit of these movies. So nice...
This semester is a far cry from my summer term. I was desperate, tired, depressed, stressed up, hard pressed for time that my learning wasnt thorough and I basically had a depressing time.
This semester, the only course that i had problems with was my corporate reporting. After much struggling, i have decided to leave Lee and went to Orput. Yeah.. I immediately felt a lot better though Lee is a pretty good prof but Lee has a lot of assignments and work. But the reason why i dropped his class cos i felt totally out of place and that he emphasized time and time again that the course is only meant for accounting students. And i was in a class of freaking year 2 acct students. Sigh.. they are all so young and... .. ok, i cant come up with a word but i just feel that they are just TOO YOUNG and that i really felt very out of place.
Strategy was fun though it does take some effort to realise what the prof is actually saying as his korean accent is pretty strong.
SBM is exceptionally inspiring and motivational. It is yet another strategic class. The courses i do this sem are rather MACRO- view kind of courses except for corp reporting. BUt i enjoy them cos i am a very MAcro person. I cant see the micro parts until i see the macro picture.
BUT.. I have a ton of readings and essays to write.
A whole series of career talks and networking session is coming up. I need to update my resume but im not sure if i should start applying for jobs now. Cos i really cannot find another job as of now that is better that the offer. I mean even if it is a big bank, i dunno what i really wanna be and i dunno which position fits me well, or rather, i fit well. And the prospects and all... SO... Im not sure if i should just save all that trouble and stick to what i have.
Had a wonderful dinner with C at Sakae. Went to chill @ Pcc after that. My hazelnut steam milk is still my HOT PICK.
Ok.. I think im running a fever... Better go
No comments:
Post a Comment