Im excited about my 2 new specs that is in the making at the moment. YEs.. 2. AHAH
All thanks to my beloved buddy this summer... SY!!!! I was lamenting to her one day about how i would like to make a few more pairs of glasses so that I dun have to look ugly on days when i think i should give my eyes a rest from contacts.. and how i think nice specs is important for travelling also... Cos both boeing and airbus discriminates contact lenses. Anyway.. she she told me about the optical shop in school. She said its pretty cheap to make glasses there. So i asked her how much she paid for her specs. She went $400++.. I WAS LIKE WHAT????!!!??
For a moment.. the picture of a radish appeared.. ahah.. SY must have been ripped off. WOah.. and anyway, because she spent so much on a pair of specs, there is this cash rebate voucher of $45 that she received. At first i was thinking.. such a place that rips people off, that $45 is prolly not going to worth much. Then SY said it was cos of her high astigmatism, that's why this is the usual price she pays for a pair of glasses and this price is already considered cheap. Man.. I didnt know that her specs are so darn EX.
ANyway.. After dinner today, while i was still on my perpetual adrenalin high.. Sy and I went to walk around WAtsons and the basement in school... And so we decided to check out the optical shop. To cut long story short, i used her voucher, got a pair of specs at $62 and then if i get this other pair that is on promotion, i only pay $49 for that second pair. So in short.. I paid $111 for 2 paris of chio glasses. Happy!! Those frames are on a 30% discount, and cos we are SMU students, another 20% discount.. and they are having this promotion, some free lens.. but need to pay for dunno what dunno what.. anyway.. the final price is reasonable and this is a long term investment.
Wait to see my pics k? When im more sane.
these few days.. I work for more than 18 hours. I am very tired but as long as i dun go to the bed, i can stay awake and work. The problem comes when its time to get up. I struggle alot. A LOT. I cant get up. I just cant. However, eventually after i did, my day spins off.. Im awake again.. im working again.. non stop.. I hope i dun fall asleep halfway during my paper one of these days.. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG TIMING. Ok. I need to stop drinking Teh C... Maybe that is what that has been keeping me up. Or maybe i should start drinking coffee...
No comments:
Post a Comment