Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Very angry.

I have a whole closet of unhappiness that i wanna get rid off. Everything started from the beginning of my summer term. Work was great b4 that. Glitches came and went non stop after that. I kept riding on an emotional roller coaster. All these killed the motivation and excitement i held for school and my singapore life. I need a getaway soon. I think i might be able to do that without getting out of singapore. If not a simple trip to anywhere will do too.

Im glad i am taking 3.5 courses now. I definitely cannot go back to work for long like that. I will be burnt out very soon. I need a trip. Im not happy now. Not happy that my grad trip is not settled. Im not happy that i havent got my grades for corp finance. Not happy that I have to start working soon. Not happy that my room is in a mess. Not happy that i havent showered. Not happy that I simply cannot lift myself up to do anything. Not happy that i cant do things as I wished.

I need to CHANGE. I cannot allow myself to stay this way.

I dun want...

YES, then go do it right? Why stay here and sulk? WHy complain? Nothing is ever going to change.



NO MORE.

OUT.

No comments: