Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I guess I am thinking TOO MUCH

Yes. And I hate this feeling. This feeling of uncertainty. This feeling of insecurity. I have never been through something like that. This is the first time. Yet, other than accepting things the way it is, I dun see a second alternative. If i let this eat into me, nothing will come good of this. But I dun like it at all. I hate it in fact. Sometimes I feel that i shouldnt continue something that may not even lead to anything. But I told myself that I must not make the mistake that i used to in the past. And therefore, I am holding on.

Actually, there isnt anything that is clearly not right. But this feeling of uncertainty has not been attended to. I cant just leave it. Or maybe i should cos that is the only way. Keep my fingers crossed? How would I know? Man...

Something is eating my sanity and happiness away. I dun want to lose either. I wanna be happy... And I guess I have to control my thoughts in order that I keep myself happy. No one can make me unhappy if I wanna be happy. No one can make me happy If I stay on in this unhappy state.

the only things that are certain and real:
Work
Studies
Family

Focus on this 3, everything else should then fall in place.

I cant wait to graduate. I really cant.

No comments: