Thursday, August 10, 2006

It sucks!

I am pretty much a reserved person even though i actually own this blog. I am not used to opening up my feelings and thought here openly. Im talking about certain thoughts and feelings from deep within. I need an avenue of relief. Yet, Im reluctant to write them here.

I need to set some expectations right. I need to delete some expectations too. I need to play this game my way such that no matter what, at the end of the day, I dun lose. I may not be better off, but i have to make sure that I am not worst off.

I feel like crying now. But you know, I am at this stage where I know i havent reached my tolerance limit. I can still go on. But i also know, somehow, that the limit is near. I can feel that sensation in my nose. My tear glands seem to have reacted slightly too though there wasnt really any sign of tears.

Where is my soulmate?

No comments: