Alright. Managed to pull myself out of bed and out of the house but was 10min late for golf. AHAHA. and Sy and I have already reached a state whereby even when both of us are late... we are late for exactly the same time without pre arranging. HAHA
It feels good to be at the golf class these days. I need to go get another glove for my right hand. I can feel the rough patch of skin that is forming each time we do the 3/4 stroke and full swing thingy. I need to practise. We all need. AHHA... nothing works in golf unless you practice. ANd we are our own greatest enemy. Im beginning to like this sport. I guess i will keep it. I hope i dun lose it. I should continue learning and keep playing.
Now im extremely sleepy. HAd a breakfast with sY, belle, alvin at the hawker near my house. It is now 1150am. I have to rush to school by 2am for my project meeting. Concert is at 730 tonight. I need a NAP... YAWNz!!!!!!
Oh its raining now... Ok.. I go sleep.. Will finish my EURO DISNEY after the nap.
IM NOT GIVING UP.... KEEP GOING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment