I really shouldnt be blogging now cos its 2am and I have golf class tom. Not only that, im not done with my part of the EURO Disney Presentation due on mon and we have a project meeting tom!! ARRGGHHH... And yes.. Im going to watch Mr wongso salsa away at RUMMAGE.. THe SMU Dance concert. I wonder how it would be like. AAHhahah.. It is my first time seeing him perform. And yes.. WOngso is no same wongso le.. ahahah... Im really looking forward to the concert!!! Yay.. at least I have one thing to look forward to for tom.
Being in the Summer term means I am doing an intensive course. In this case.. 2 courses. Next week is week 2 of the 4 weeks. MEaning... Its my mid-term week. ARRGGHHH... No time to breathe.. Projects, test, exams.. aLL Due like when no one is looking. Forced myself to take a 2 hour nap today. Now i cant sleep. So angry... But.. Hmm.. Guess i will work lor. Then tom zombie again.. and the sleep debt cycle continues..
I have had loads of fun this whole week ever since JY came. I have had all the hawker food i slowly take to enjoy ALL IN ONE WEEKK!!!!
CY took Us to geylang for very yummy super and "eye-opener". REally declicious.. the beef Hor Fan and the Fish noodles soup @ holland V... Making me hungry now...
I was pretty zombified this whole week in school.. Mon, Wed, Fri everyweek. I have to attend full day classes. Put on my Geeky Gear and head for school... Sit at a corner trying to absorb and pay attention and stay awake. WHew... The struggling is over.
WOAH!!! JY!!! TONIGHT I WILL STRETCH AND SLEEP WITH MY ARMS WIDE OPEN!!!!
ENJOY YA CHIANG MAI TRIP!!! If only i could join you...
AHAHAHA.....
OK. I better get back to work. I have a lot of things that i wanna blog and i think i will come back tom or so. I need to blog them to organize the thoughts in my head as well as a form of relief for me.
NIGHTY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment