Was up early for work again. Hmm… Last day in yantai. Work as usual and more things. Another round of networking dinner. This time round the bankers are from hk. I told mc about me wanting to go to the bookstore but the bookstore closes early. He said ok and then I can get the girls to bring me there. He was really nice man. After that he even got the driver to send us there.
One of the bankers was darn chio. Really very chio. She looks like the Twins… Gillian. Woah… ahha.. I also cant help staring at her. This time only Ivy came along with me and mc and LCM with the bankers cos carol is following bc for another dinner and meeshall wanted to rest.
Woohoo… after dinner, we went for a massage session. My Masseuse must have been very angry cos she used so much strength I almost died and I had to constantly ask her to use less strength. My goodness. But it was good stuff.
Next up.. supper.. AHha.. by the time we all reached home. That was like 130am. SO TIRED…
No comments:
Post a Comment