It was a mad rush for me in the morning cos I did too much snoozing and that I haven’t really packed my stuff into the luggage. We have an early flight to catch back to Beijing.
Ac came to send mc off. We all had breakfast and then left for the airport. AHha.. this time round, I sat beside mc throughout the one hour flight and he just talked nonstop. Yeah.. finally, we arrived in Beijing. We found ourselves the “left baggage” counter and dumped everything there. Woah.. since we most prob only have time to go to one place, I left the chinese travel guide with my luggage and we headed to the taxi stand.
Dunno what happened. I could remember the place that we are heading until the point when I was in the cab… *BLANK*.. ahhaah the name of the street just didn’t stay in my head. I cant recall. Die.. haaha… mc was asking me.. so what is the name of the street. All I did at the back of the cab was to laugh nonstop. Cos I dunno what to tell the driver and also, I cant believe and understand why I simply cannot recall the name of that street. AHAh… ok… finally a remembered a few words and after sorting it out with the cabbie.. hahah.. we finally got the name right.
“SHIFU, wo men yao qu wan jing fu jie na li”
Shifu doesn’t understand what I was saying… then it turns out, the name of that place is “ WANG FU JING”.. hahah… damn paiseh.
Wooo.. we went to the Chinese restaurant that LCM recommended to have peking duck. Damn nice… ahha.. Mc is so funny, he actually made a call back to yantai to purposely gek the girls. AHAH…
Next up.. we went shopping around. I dun have much to buy la.. I mean I had a shopping spree in bkk le.. what else should I buy right. All I did was to whack the bookstores and got myself lots of Chinese books. Darn cheap. Mc bought some too. After a while, we were cursing ourselves cos our bags were damn heavy. We took a nap in the cab on our way to this second place. We are seriously lacking sleep… AHha..
Dinner at a Korean place. Very yummy.
Finally, we took a cab back to the airport. Collected our luggage, checked in and made our way to the lounge. There is actually a shower room there. Yes, showered, and then I was all ready to make my way back to Singapore.
We didn’t talk for long on the plane cos I was extremely tired le. AHah……….. Nothing much to say le lah.
Touched down at 535am. By the time I reached home, it was 630am. Showered and slept.
Awesome trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment