Sunday, July 09, 2006

Day 1 - Departure from Singapore to Shanghai (Pu Dong)

I checked in my luggage and all at terminal 2. Went straight into the departure hall and waited for mc to come. I got myself my fav hazelnut milk from pacific coffee club. Soon, he arrived. It was a little weird at first cos haha.. this is my first time out of office with him. Anyway, he brought me to the lounge to relax and talk until it was time to board the plane. We waited for about two hours then. Since we checked in at different time, we were assigned seat that was rather far away from each other. I had the aisle seat. I didn’t get much sleep that day cos there were countless times of turbulence and also, the plane was shaking about 30% of the time.

Well, well, I was glad to arrive at Pudong airport…HAHA…. This was where the fun number one began. Mc told me to leave my hand carry bad with him, ask me to go try my luck at the queue for passport clearance meant for “Chinese National” cos there was only one or two passenger in the queue. At first when I handled my passport to the lady at the counter, she shot me a weird look after she saw my passport. HAha… after that she smiled and just went thru the procedure. TADA!!! I made it. Cleared!! HAAH,,, and so MC went to join the queue for Chinese nationals. We had this beef soba noodle soup at this fusion restaurant in the airport cos the breakfast on the plane was rather disappointing.

Ok… Time to board China air. The jiao zi that they served was pretty good. I dozed off during the one plus hour flight. Finally. We reached Yantai. I was pretty happy about that cos I thought I could at least have a decent shower. But no…I was sent straight to the shipyard the moment we reached Yantai airport. I had to brush my teeth in the office toilet. And it was time for presentation. HAha.. no time to waste you see.


After work, we went back to the hotel for change and shower carol, ivy and meeshall came over to my hotel room with me for we are all gonna have dinner at the hotel’s revolving top which didn’t revolve.

After that I left with the girls for KTV. I was darn tired. My voice was pretty bad I cant sing without going off key. AHHA.. but still… I held on. Then that was the earliest day I was back to the hotel. 11pm. Off to the second day.

No comments: