Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Shi

Hmm...

My internship is gonna come to an end finally next friday. It felt like a dream. In a span of 5 weeks, Im totally exposed to the corporate world. Im assigned REAL task. I get to be part of projects that is not based on fictatious assumptions. These are real work. I had my longest flight. Travelled to places i never thought existed. Travelled to places i never thought i would be able to cover so soon. Travelled to places i have been wanting to go.

And finally... the offer. HAha... i didnt know that i have to express interest first and only then will the offer come. Guess he didnt think that i would wanna stay. I didnt know that my not knowing where im heading actually makes him feel like i might not be interested in this. And after the trip, after a lot of deep thinking, i plucked up courage and TADA... I got a gift!

Im extremely excited. I cant wait for school to end. I need to plan for a graduation trip this december. But then again, because the path im taking is very different from what i had initally set out to go... Im not sure if i still should take CFA. But i guess at the end of the day, CFA will be able to add value to my finance major and certainly it will be useful for the job.

Where to go for graduation? Who do i go with? Im not sure if JY wants to travel with me!! HAHA.. I miss all those days when we travelled everywhere and anywhere. So fun!!! I will most prolly be heading for Seoul this dec. Winter right JY??? I wanna cover as many places in Asia as I can. I think i will consider Europe next time after i start working so that i will be financially more sound. Anyway, there are still a lot of places in Asia I have yet to cover.

Seoul, Japan, Hk, Taiwan... I wanna try to go to 2 of these places this dec. Seoul is for sure. Maybe Taiwan so that i can do it with Jy and also.... it will compensate for the high cost of living in seoul. 2 is a good number to travel. I miss you JY!!!

Asma, Jay, Teija... Europe after my graduation trip!! AHAH... You guys must welcome me ok? And provide me a place to put my sleeping bag. That is all i ask for. HAha... If you can.. spare me some bread. That is all i ask for.

I have learn to let go of a lot of things in life. HAha.. And well... Nothing without labour... i still believe in that. When i know and see what i want eventually, i will move on. In the meantime, this is the best. I am happy. What more can I ask for?

No comments: