I cant stop yawning.. aRrgghh...
Should have known better than to allow myself to down these 3 potent drinks yesterday.
Culprits: Bubble milk tea, Seasons lemon tea, Sakae green tea.
Each of these beverage of its own will not be strong enough to keep me awake. BUT, the magical power of a mixture of all three... left me wide awake, despite countless attempts to bring myself to slumberland yesterday night till.... 330AM. Eyes, wide open, tossing and turning... Trying all different ways to put myself to sleep, but the frustration of not being able to sleep made things worst. And yes, 2 pressies today. My symbolic last.
Thought of throwing a mini celebration tonight but I guess I wont have much energy left. At the most, a movie. Hmm.. We'll see.
And so I cant stand having my sidebars right at the bottom of the blog.
And so I decided to change the blogskin.
And so I chose my fav white and green.
TAda... The new look. Its pretty boring i think... cos the fonts, etc, the outlook are pretty plain, nothing fanciful BUT I do not have the patience to customize it. SO... Just enjoy my green and white.
Its going to end soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment