Hey everyone.. Hang in there... It will be over soon!!
This is the worst period in school every term. Everyone is kind of going crazy...
Tracy, Nas you two are so stress now too... If you guys need a pair of arms to run into, mine is available thought they have shrunk a bit during the past week. Thanks for all the hugs you guys are giving me. All of us need one another now. Wanna cry, hurry cry and move on. Wanna complain, whine, etc, do it and move on. Will be over soon!!
I thought I would be ok. But I broke down so badly after i managed to finally get myself out of the class during break cos I couldnt hold back anymore and there is just so much tears that I can swollow back into my eyes. Think it took about 30 min. After that I was done. And yes, I was done for the day. I felt much better. Thank you for being there. I would otherwise not have been able to pass my day yesterday. I managed to get back to my projects and meet my teammates to complete stuff.
Had Yong Tau Foo soup for dinner. Was the first real meal in many days. I barely ate the past few days. Not that I did it on purpose, but I was so stressed, I couldnt tell if I was hungry or I was just stressed. And when I tried to eat, I couldnt. I really tried. And when Shi says she cant eat... you know the problem is real big...
I know that Im ok when finally, late at 1130pm, I told Sy and Wongso that I am hungry. I asked if they wanna have supper, both of them said yes. I know that you guys arent hungry... and I really appreciate it when you are just trying to make sure that I actually eat. And yes... I was so so happy when I ate the "chee Cheong Fun" from the 24 hr kopitiam near school. It was not of a fantastic quality but Im just glad that Im beginning to feel hungry and beginning to start eating normally. That was the best Chee Cheong Fun in my life. Thank you guys!
Im good, not perfect but I guess Im good now. I see myself moving out of the depression. Adequate sleep, getting the momentum in my work and beginning to eat more. Will gym more too...
Should start counting down to my Nepal trip... I will embrace myself in the arms of the mountains... and let the beautiful scenary take my breathe away... Cant wait to meet the people there, play with the kids, have fun with my Nameste team.
JiaYou Shi!
No comments:
Post a Comment