Its been a long time since I...
Last reached home before 5pm.
Took 851 (This is the old folks and Ah nehs bus)
Accidentally made a one-hour nap 4 hours
And I had a simple dinner. Enjoyed Channel 8, though I know I shouldnt cos at this point in time, I should be mugging like there is no tomorrow but I needed some food for my soul and yeah... Tv is one of the sources of food for my head. And I had a chat with Papa.
I really enjoy watching the nine o clock show from channel 8 and that pilot show from channel U. Haha.. from that channel 8 show, when i look at the role Cynthia koh was playing.. I cant help but shake my head. Each time I watch( not often and so I missed a few episodes in between), I see her with a jia lat guy. And she would be sobbing away like a poor cow. There is a fine line between silly woman and Stupid woman. And HAha... Looking at myself, sometimes I realised I maybe silly, but never will I allow myself to be stupid simply because, I have a choice.
As for the pilot show, its interesting to watch and learn some flying theories here and there. One of the reason why HK drama are so successful is that you can see the effort, the amount of research, the production team put into crafting the serial. It isnt just about the cute guys and the pretty girls, there plot, the knowledge imparted and the fact that they can intricately tie in the soft side of things into the main plot. And the part I like most in HK drama serials is their ability to craft a distinct character for each of the roles played. Very well done. And I really love the song for the show, sung by one of my favourite singer, EAson.
I would really love to visit HK and I am truly looking forward to exploring the place next year. From the food, to the way of life, the shopping and the sight seeing plus the interaction with the people. Im looking forward to every bit of it. I have watched lots of HK movie, drama serials. I wanna be there to check things out.
After experiencing a 4 month exchange, travelling to me no longer means the same. The kind of longing and objectives, the way I travel and the things I wanna get out of each place has changed. I no longer look at a city the same way. I will try to immerse myself not so much to something that everyone does, but to sit and just watch and observe the city. To go right down to the everday life of the people in the different country. That is what travelling is all about to me. And to be able to feel and see that, a clear piece of mind and soul is important. Otherwise, we will only just takeaway the superficial.
To let go, engage, explore, enjoy and then you takeaway. That is what is so addictive.
No comments:
Post a Comment