I couldnt sleep well last night, rather, this morning. I finished my report eventually at 4am. 14 hours of work everyday is pretty straining on on the body. Im tired. Emotionally more than physically. I cant stop though. Im not sure if this is good or bad, that I have neverending work, work that requires intense brain power to think, to have to be so meticulous that we cannot forget the details, yet we have to settle certain attitude problems of people within the team which left me totally exhausted at the end of the day, to think of anything else.
I think I am beginning to pick up the skill of shoving things aside and not to think about it. But the thing is, I am still not very good at it yet cos every 2-3 days when i reach my quota, it spills over.
I woke up breathing well and I was up long before the alarm went. Im exhausted still, but my brain cant seem to shut down. When you are physically tired, you get quality rest. When you are emotionally tired, resting doesnt come in the form of inactivity, it comes in the form of seeking solace from somewhere, someone or something. What happens when you are both physically and emotionally tired? You do both but you only get a fraction of both.
Life goes on. Well. As far as I remember, I never quite understood what people mean when they said that they have a headache. I guess, I will now not forget what a headache is like when this head of mine went throbbing with pain, not acute but disturbing pain everyday for the past week.
I have things to do, a lot in fact, but I have to steal time to pen some thoughts here. It is therapeutic and it helps me sort out my thinking better and see my thoughts clearer. Sometimes it is not about the content that I wrote, but the process and the rationalisation and thinking that went into me drafting an entry that makes the difference.
I guess I can never truly get away from work and stress till I eventually reach the highlands of Nepal. Speaking of which, on a lighter tone... HAHA... I had lots of fun with my teammates to nepal. They are truly funny. All of then unique but when you put them all together, they can perform some live talk show that generates neverending jokes and funny lines. We were at TTSH for our typhiod jabs. Even such a simple gathering for jabs can bring so much laughter. Cutie Jac gave us a ride back to school and I missed the chance to get the portuguese egg tart at Novena square. hmm...
Lunch was at 1200pm, that was Brunch actually and my next meal was at 930pm. Intense intense.... And I would like to officially announce that the number one company that I am SICK of is LEnovo.. Writing a case... hoping to meet Davis's high standard is killing us. And The analyst report we are coming up for the same company is also very tough BUT, we have MENG ZI. And there is AIRBUS. Although Im left with 3 modules this sem, the intensity of these 3 projects are killing me...
When can I get a good sleep?
When can I go for K lunch?
When can I go for a movie?
When can I go Shop shop?
When can I see Baby Dyason and nelle?
Havent seen mummy for almost 2 weeks. Cant believe right? Hiaz...
No comments:
Post a Comment