Friday, November 10, 2006

Lost

I slept in. And allowed myself to do so. Its been a while.

I realised that somehow, my sleep is being disrupted again.

As a woman, I am proven time and time again that I should listen to that voice, that strong feeling inside me.

As a woman brought up in this modern city where the pace of life is so fast, faster than the speed that we are allowed to develop our soul, Im taught to be rational in my decisions.

As a Buddhist, Im suppose to let go and at least, be free of all desires, clingings, anything that is keeping me trapped in this state of mind.

As a learner in school, we are often told to hold on tight to our passions, our dreams and what we see and believe.

What do I do now?

Im lost. Im scared. I dun have the courage to face it again.

No comments: