There...
I still need...
A pair of gloves - thinking of getting a brown leather one to match my boots
2 sets of long johns... -1 wool 1 cotton or 2 wool?
Heat packs - from the way sy describes how she is going to utulise them... *shake head*
Scarf
Mufflers
Basically... A bomb. Yes, that is exactly how much everything is going to cost me. ARRGGHH!!
And I have 2 whole days to mug my strategy. Maybe cos of my camaradarie with Jy, HAHA.. I think I can understand my korean prof well... HAHA.. I cant help but see kim chih each time I see him, PLus all the korean food we all went in bkk near Asoke Station the other time. The best and cheapest korean food I have tried.
One thing at a time girl...
Woah god, Shiying, we also need to research on our kathmandu trip. Die. So much things to prepare... ARRGGHH... Exams first, and I have a lot of impromptu things that I have to handle too...
My thoughts are all jumbled up. Think here and there.
At least I dun wake up with a headache today, unlike mon. And yes... Sleep is very very important. Quality sleep that is. SLEEP!!
And Im trying to space all my packing out. My room too.
THE NUMBER ONE THING I CANT WAIT TO DO!!!!
IS to consolidate and dump all the notes that I know I wont flip again for the rest of my life. PAck my textbooks all these while nicely. My book shelf is in a mess again cos mummy started depositing trespassers on my shelf. All of the books on my shelf did not get their citizenship easy k. They have to go through my stringent requirements. But for now... Its like a slump!
I will need to clear and pack everything after I come back from kathmandu.
I will REVAMP my room. If possible, Im going to keep a lookout for nice decos that I can use for my room. If possible, I would paint my room. Change the colour or add more things. My gor gor left lots of ugly holes on the walls. I would have to cover them up. I also need to set up a proper system so that I dun have to meddle or be disturbed by the mundane housekeeping which I absolutely abhor.
Going to get gor gor to set up my TV and radio. Papa said Hi fi was for me. But today, He came in and pass me a portable radio instead. You know, those kind that can play casstte. Woah, I have no time and no expertise to set up any system in my room.
Need to revamp my wardrobe also.
Looking forward to everything that lies ahead.
New year, New resolution...
No comments:
Post a Comment