Sunday, November 12, 2006

I was once told....

" You are a stubborn person"
" You need a logical reason for every advice"
" And maturity attributes very much to a sound and wise advice which is also convincing"

I guess I am still very much like that.
Convince Me and I wont appear to be stubborn.
Im not the stubborn for the sake of being stubborn kind. But if ya reasons and arguements dont make sense to me, I cannot accept them. I AM absolutely open to different points of view, but not different logic of things. Im not sure if this is good or bad. And many people like to rely on the fact that something is possible to back up their argument but we all know, in this world, if something is not probable, what is the point. But that doesnt mean that i dun look at possibilities, cos I know very often, at the end of the day, we make things happen. And that, only happens cos we know and firmly believe that they are possible.

I will fight and continue only to the point that I think it is worth. Reasons are reasons, outcomes are outcomes. I stop because, there is no meaning anymore. That's all. Not because I agree, or am convinced with the presented set of arguments.

I cannot stand the attitude and the excuses. And I think that was what made me stop. Enough.

No comments: