My god... the reply that Chee Sin gave me shock me till my face mask cracked...
"How many more postcards have you got."
"11".
"Okay I will take all".
Woah.. My heart stopped... then began beating very very fast... Thanks a lot!!!
And Haha.. for that kindness, that magnanimity and the swiftness of your reply, I shall get you a nice pressie from Kathmandu. Thanks for arranging for the movie, dinner and supper this sat night. Im speechless, very touched...HAHA... REALLY OWE U A BIG THANK YOU!!! Cos i really have no time. Still remembered when i first started my internship and was thrown a task of valuating the share options, you never hesitate to just drop by YCK on ya way to work to pass me the book. And all the interview tips, all the experience and everything.. THANK YOU!! This year you got my ~~~BEST SENIOR AWARD~~~
Woah, My last paper is on friday and after that, it will only be the beginning... of a TON OF THINGS TO DO. gosh... Bahaha.. A series of celebration is a must though. AHAH
And, i wanna complain about wongso. Damn angry. 2 hour econs paper. He finished it in 1hr 15 min. Then proudly said that he was the first to leave the exam hall. And quite easy... Disgusting you know? And what the other time you had labour econs test, you also first to leave, not very confident, then got 100. Life is not fair lor, since those days in JC, you play+ Sleep, I play + study but you still get ya string of As like they just belong to you. Angry~!! You guys ought to be shot. Get out. Get out.
Now that I look back, hmm.. Not bad lah... At least you got teach me. HAHA.. still remember the Analytical skills exam in year 1, I never study, then the night b4 I panic, very depressed ( I dun remember why i didnt study for that). Then you decided to drop by and teach me. And in the end i got my first A+ of my SMU life. HAHA and you were pissed.. very pissed cos when you did it a semester earlier, you only got A. Its not cos Im smart lah, its cos you still remembered what is important and you just crash course me.. but ah.. I still think I have the potential to analyse... that's why. HAAH.. and that was one of the courses that I will never forget.
Its ending le.. ending le.. my sMU life...
No comments:
Post a Comment