Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's not worth it.

Its time to work hard. 3 pressies next week. Yet, I have been having loads of fun too.

So fun to hang out at SESS kopitiam late at night after project to eat and talk. And chit chat till later, cos it was already late when we reach there and there seems to be never ending things to talk about. New friends. New hang out. New experience.

Yesterday night we went to Chijmes. And oh, my fav China jump bar is gone. And I didnt know that. Still remembered they had one of the best steak. Its been many years since I last went to that place. So there is this new place called Laboroque. Its a nice club/pub thingy, not crowded, not smoky, Great music and the live band was superb! I had a really good time chilling out there yesterday.

Tonight was just as crazy... Darryl was so nice to be the chauffer of the day. Chinatown was fun. Went to check out the winter clothes. Marina south was fun but not great. Havent been there for like ages... REAlly like since sec school days... back then when it was like $10 each. BasicallyI cant stand the smoke and the terrible BBQ smell that lingered but i enjoyed the company! And next up we went to Esplanade to have "ah Pek's ice cream". Talk crap, listen to the live band songs, immerse ourselves in the beautiful scenary... And just laugh a lot. Haha...

I have just broken my routine to sleep b4 1230am. Not good. But now I see.. Not bad. Cos not for long for the enjoyment.

Im counting down. Counting down man. In no time Im gonna be gone. In search of my happiness. Though I think I already sort of found it. But I know, the experience, the interaction, the whole process, especially when Im surrounded by great mountaineous view, is something beyond words to describe and something no one else understands. It is an important quest for me. Something very addictive and only the like will understand. I follow my gut feeling. So far, it has been good.

A lot of great things in life involve great spritual risks, at least, I have done it, tried my best, and was very sure of what I was doing. And I have tried my best. That is all that matters. And when i say my best, i meant every single bit of my best. Not a mere I tried. Not a mere I think I tried. BUt I tried my best. The outcome is not up to me. What will be, will be. The value of things is obvious too. What matters and what not. Not everything in life can be measured. I know what I value. I know what im worth. That's all that is important. I will work on my dream and keep my happiness. No regrets to the decision And I know I wont. It is not worth it.

I always believe that we reap what we sow. What goes around will come around for sure. It is only a matter of time. And that is what Karma is all about. . Sometimes it is not obvious, but it cant be ALL the time. And for sure, it will be, one day. And I have learnt my lesson well, only to be blessed that it was afterall, a very important one which will change the way I see things from now on just so that now I sort of understand myself more and have a few more addition to my criteria for the "elimination" list.

Until I find out what I want.....

No comments: