Oh there is no time to waste.
My life now is packed. Fully. Just enough to sleep. Even sleeping doesnt seem enough. Haha.. not so much of the exams but everything else. I enjoy living everyday to the fullest. Im busy. But im not stressed out. I would say the stress level is optimal. Im achieving what I set out to. And I see progress and meaning in everything I do.
And I have no time after my exams. I dunno how I can meet up with all the peeps after exam. Really no time. But surely I will have a family dinner b4 I fly off. And the last time we had a family dinner was when I came back from Bkk. Can you imagine.. that was like in May. I miss everyone. Papa was so nice today. He cooked porridge for me. And its such nutritious porridge. Sweet potato + Spinach + Carrot and eat it with the canned minced pork. AWWWW... I miss having simple home cooked meal like that. I need to cook soon. The last time i cooked was again, in bkk.
My dearest JY is joining me after my exam from BKK... Cant wait!!!!! HAHA... Will be so fun. And we can meet up with Jeff now that he is in Singapore and not away in Chiang mai. HAHA Cant believe how he manage to stay on in thailand for so long and i bet his thai must be damn zai now that he has someone to practise with. HAAH.. Will dig more stories when we all meet up. And somebody is bringing somebody else... HAHAHA... Not sure is it to intro to me or to show me. AHHA... Can catch Jong Dam if he is still around. And Tetsuya has this cute korean rommie also. HAHA... I guess the Korean gang should unite in singapore. Since SY's buddy happens to be a Korean too. Woah.. Jy, I think you have met almost all my korean friends here le. HAAH. Im expecting to enjoy the same treatment the next time I visit you in Seoul. You must keep ya promise!!!
I will go visit June and PUm soon. Just a pity that you will be flying back to seoul already. ARRGGHHH.. why not try Samsung again??
I have to pack soon leh.. CAnnot wait till last minute anymore.
Im really excited about the Nepal trip. The new place, new people and new experience.
Im focused. Very focused.
HAHA...
No comments:
Post a Comment