I will be leaving in one week's time. That is really fast. I mean I didnt realise how very near that was until today.
Its time to leave for a long trip.
Its time to Leave and LEAVE.
I have had a pretty severe Monday blues attack today. Not sure if it was the corporate reporting or that unclear vision that I had. Whatever it is, I will clear it. I guess my lack of sleep has also contributed to my slight depression. Plus... in this cold and rainy weather, there is only so much that can lift my spirits.
Oh, Just decided to have breakfast with clement tom. HAha.. remembered how Qin mei and I always say we want to eat and meet up for breakfast b4 work but we always cannot make it. We shall see how tom!!! I wIll wake up!!! I must!!!
And he said.. im leaving soon.. If not now then when. Hiaz...
Its also pretty sad that Im leaving the team. Had so much fun! Learnt a ton also.
I still feel very lost. 7 days. 7 days only...
Mixed feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment