I cant really put my feelings into words at this point of time.
All that I can say is that I am really Happy!
Its not an extreme happiness but rather, Happiness at an optimal level.
I think I remembered when I last felt this way. Too bad it didnt last. Its ok. Doesnt matter. All that matters now is what I have and how I feel.
I feel like I prolly had 3 more lungs. AHAH... really, like breathing is so much easier now. No stress. No nothing. Just taking everything in stride.
I learn a new word today=> "Portmanteau"
Supposed to wake up for Dim Sum buffet early today but yeah... "supposed". But I will wanna try it soon. I love Dim sum.
My thoughts are kind of random. I guess that's cos I have quite a bit to say...
Yeah... Im now like 2 weeks away from the end, or rather, the beginning. Tom would officially be the last school day of my life for now. And well, I will have 2 presentations and Im done for the week. 2 more exams and Im done with SMU.
I love my last sem in school. I love all my groupmates!!! Im glad that I have a really wonderful bunch of peeps... And after hearing stories of how people break down and how their screws got loose under tremendous pressure in school, Im really glad that I managed to not just pull through all my projects with all of YOU... But we had SO MUCH FUN and EXCITMENT in between.
Strategy: NAT, VAL, TRACY, NAS, ADRIAN Loh, DAWnie
You guys are the best!!! Damn funny. So last minute but none of us panicked. One of the BEST if not the BEST project group I have ever had. ~~~SYNERGY~~~ SO MUCH JOKES and MUST SAlute Adrian and for yesterday, NAs was the most funny with all her CB (consumer behaviour) Jokes.
SBM: Rong, Wai, Jingyi, Duong, Sharon.
Well, Some hiccups but we made it!!! Wai and Jingyi.. HAHA.. You are SO CUTE!!! All the late nights, chat, chilling out, hanging out... SO ON about everything. Since we are in the same clubs.. haha.... and ALL THE GIRLS TALK. WOah.. really nice...
Corporate Reporting: Darryl, Mengzi, Meibin
I dun really have much to say about this group, except that Im just glad to know Mengzi and to have worked with him, a genius. As for Darryl, AHAH... Mr NIce GUy.. and All the hanging out was real enjoyable!! Laugh and laugh... And all the nasi lemak during break. My lunch kaki b4 class or during break but definitely before Quiz. AHAH. Meibin, who turns out to be my cousin's best friend, and I only found out about that very much later.
Leadership: Tetsuya
Though there isnt any group projects, but we sort of are always sitting in the same discussion group. And his "allergy to english" is something I cant forget. HAha.. ITs interesting to hang out with him cos he is full of crap too, the jap style. And he reminds me of the way I used to hang out with JY!!! JY I MISS YOU!!
SY
I never was this close to you until this sem. I dun really know when and how we starting hanging out also. HAHA.. Bondue, yes, and Grad night, and I really cant remember when we started hanging out. I guess it was golf that brought us really much closer. And the next thing I know, we had a trip to vietnam, will be going on a trip to nepal and are still hanging out a lot. ANd the most interesting thing is that we actually belong to the same Dialect group: HOCK CHIA. WOah.. its like damn hard to find and not only did I finally find someone in the same dialect group, it turned out that we are so close and clique so well too.
We would have endless talks, big and small on life, food, people, family. HAHa... All the delicious hock chia dishes... haha.. when we start to describe them we couldnt stop laughing too cos it was one topic no one else who belongs to another dialect group can understand.
AHAH.. and i was so touched when you told me that ya mum actually began to buy things for you AND ME. AHHA... One for Shi. One for SHi. AHAHAH... JEalous right sy?
THANK YOU SY!! You made my last term in SMU really happy.
Wongso
We sort of grew up together and My uni life wouldnt be the same without you!! And to see you transform from a quiet guy to someone Dancing Salsa and latin ballroom away so gracefully and happily... And have a total reform of image from carrying that blue backpack to now the funky shoulder bag while trying to not look gay. AHAHHA... And the most obvious change is to loose 10 kg in my absence. HAHA... BUT you are still the MR wongso that treasures this friendship and understand me so well after all... AHAH... THANK YOU!!
TRACY, NAS, CHRIS, TARN
We disappeared for exchange together and came back with so much stories to share. HK, London, Denmark, Paris... All the catching up and all the chilling out. I love you girls!! HAHA.. TRacy.. You are always so sweet.. even that valentines' day card you drew for me when I was in bKK.. aHAH so cute. And that thank you note you left for me for the headphones. Woah.. Still have coupon that I can use to redeem hugs from you. AHHA. And all the whining and talking. So funny. I TOTALLY LOVE that NIGHT OUT AT YA PLACE. FANTABULOUS highlight of this sem.
Chris, I hardly get to see you this sem and I really wished I could hang out with you more. AHHA... we always have so much to talk about, gossip and laugh at.
Nas... Funny also. So funny. And so arty farty.. And what VAl's sis said was right, you look good in anything you wear man...
Tarn.. You are also damn hilarious..just the way you talk and how you always make fun of tracy. HAHA..
WILL MISS YOU ALL!!
THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment