Sunday, November 05, 2006

Thank you Wongso!

I must really thank Wongso for being the best friend ever and always be there for me no matter what happens. Thank you for the effort. And ya professional training helps a lot too of course, I think you should start charging, start with other people ok? I must have the lifetime free membership.

Cant believe how you turned my mood around. I think i leeched all ya energy away. Sorry, know ya game theory presentation next week, yet you went all out to help me. Thank you. And thanks for introducing me to that dunno what cow's lung and stomach at "FAT MAN SATAY". Woah... I already was losing appetite until you told me that that piece of "satay" in my mouth is stomach.

And once again, you kept me entertained on the train with Josh's car scratching Habit, ya shoulder problem, and all ya complaints about me since eons ago. They werent so funny back then but woah.. AHHAHAAH... Cannot stop laughing!!!

Thanks for calling and just listening. It is not even like i called and wanted you to listen. YOU CALLED!!! Thank you!!!!


Anyway, I see things clearer. I believe with more sleep, I would be able to get out of this temporal depression. I have been through worst. So there should not be any major problem.

I understand that the withdrawal syndromes will take a while to wear off. THe good news is, it will wear off eventually.

Tracy told me: " I wanna see that Happy wanshi again!"

HAPPY WANSHI IS ON THE WAY!!!!... Be patient ok?

No comments: