Sunday, November 12, 2006

Counting down with Santa...

Ohh.... 23 days away from a 23-day trip.

Beary excited!!!

Man, Sy says i need to make sure that I strengthen my health, she thinks im weak cos I always complain to her that Im cold. She is worried about me. She thinks I will have problems surviving the cold. So, Need to eat more "BU Tang". I shall tell mummy. After Im done with this week, Im pretty much a FREE BABE. I felt so free the last time I was on exchange. But that was in Bkk. It was never easy to feel so happy at this point of time. Not on a week 12 of school but I am now, here. So that's great!!!!

Dinner was so fun.. Laugh non stop. I was SO SO hungry by the time my meeting ended and we rushed to our fav kopitiam at SESS. Haha... Crappy Tetsuya is so cute with all his jap gestures... And Dtin was funny too. We had so much fun laughing away. That one hour dinner break made me forget everything that I had in school and on hand. Newly found Andy has now joined my list of meal kakis. HAha... And our group is growing... And I had a really yummy red bean milk ice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream with SY as dessert. Try it peeps!! TRY IT!

And I enjoyed the walk back to school. I was so mesmerised by the decorations on the streets. The Xmas lightings are so pretty!!! Really pretty.... And So we just stroll down the road, I couldnt stop looking at the lights, the deco, and the nice breeze just made everything so soothing and serene.

I missed CNY in sg this year and Im gonna miss Xmas in sg this year too. Regardless of whether I celebrate my Xmas in Kathmandu or Bkk, I am sure to have an awesome time. We have all the guys in Nepal, and in bkk, we have all the girls. HAAH.. Either way, Im happy!! Either way, Sy will be with me. I dun think we will fight. AHAH... cos we did a trial run in Vietnam. No serious problem. We are good. HAha...

Im reading again. Back to those books which were starring at me from the shelves. I love Paulo Coelho. Im back to Zahir. I sort of stopped halfway last year. I have decided to start all over again and Im addicted to it now. Its really great to start every day with a few chapters from a book by ya fav author. No time right? Wrong. Make time.

Im working hard in school. But I seriously played and enjoyed pretty much a lot these days. Guess I really was burnt out during that depression period. Its over. I know this day will come. I know. Haha... Its just that I have no idea exactly how long. But hey, Im doing well... Its only like about a week and Im done.

I have sort of reached the end of my academic year. At least for now. Im enjoying school, my friends, making new friends, laughing, projects, presentations. Im going to miss SMU. The People... A LOT!!! I will miss them SO so much!!! I value relationships I said, And I do. I made really good friends from my projects. It wasnt easy... HAHA.. But Im glad the initiatives and all the hanging out helped. It wasnt really pre-arranged but at least I know that I left with many more friends than I would otherwise have.

Blabber Blabber Shi....

Enough. gotta go prepare for my pressie tom. I have to present 18 slides, I cant run away from a neat preparation this time. HAha.. They gave me half the air time And I cant screw all of us Up! This is my last longest presentation. I mean I have 2 more pressies to finish but this is really the one that I have to present the most. What a way to spend my last sem! I will remember... And If time permits, I shall be able to catch Pretige tom night. Not sure if it is still showing. But surely I wanna catch that show in the theatres!!

No comments: