Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Last day

And today is officially my last day at work.

Haha.. and Today Darryl actually came down to the shop with Ben. I mean how often to I actually meet them. And he is the most good looking brand manager so far. Belle, ya dream job...
HAha.. Although I have only met him a few times, he will never fail to give me this mega wide smile. Nice manager!

Oh.. My head is spinning now. Im really tired. Managed to get up early today to meet clement but oops.. sorry to have kept him waiting for about 15 min. We ended up with breadtalk breakfast instead. Nice and good. HAha.. Didnt know that he was So romantic and sweet. The chocolate rose and nice fresh roses, all the thoughts and efforts. Im impressed!!! Not for me lah... for his special someone. That was REALLY sweet. And all the things that he had planned. Im JEALOUS!!! And talking about flowers... Im sad lor... Still deficit. *Tsk Tsk*

And I suddenly feel so sad that this Xmas Im going to be away from my loved ones. Xmas is a very special festive season. Very. And I saw the log cakes. And I saw the gifts. And I saw the Cards. And I saw the pressie. And... I dunno what My Xmas will be like. And I wonder if my absence will be felt. Feel very nostalgic.

Today, still, I cant believe that I am leaving in no time. Cos I really dun have much time left. Today is the first and last lunch break with ken. Will shop WITH him for my new year clothes FOR SURE!!! And I saw this nice jacket at topshop that he pointed out. Looks really nice and he knows my exact size. AHAH... I would want to get it for my work next time, winter in Yantai. That would be really nice. And I saw this really nice green shawl from topshop too. The WOOL one. Very pretty... But its over budget.

After running to coldwear and a few shops here and there to check out winter clothes, I finally settled on this nice purple Down jacket. Next up would be my long johns and Im settled. I actually felt HAPPY after buying my jacket. COs I finally settled one item, one big one and at very satisfactory price. and Its pretty.

Pack and PAck. NEed to start soon. But my gor gor hasnt brought home his ultra big back pack. Arrggh..

Ok.. my head is really really spinning nonstop.

Im going to keep to my 1230. Its been doing me bad the past few days of late nights.

And I cant even type proper sentences.

I miss work. I miss working with you guys. Qin mei, lionel, jiani, Amin, Jenny, Amy, Clement, ken, Jennifer.. ALL OF YOU!!!

Xmas times always bring us together... like really close. I will Always come back!!! Just remember to give me erm.. discounts!!!

No comments: