Im full. Satisfied. Feeling a bit cold. Totally worn out.
BUT
Im Happy.
Had an impromptu outing again. Initially we sort of planned to report to the dance floor tonight but as I was really kind of tired with that 4 hours of sleep and I had to brave through two presentations back to back, I decided I should give it a miss. Anyway, we were all pretty tired le.
And somehow, I manage to have a hearty dinner in school again with Nas, Chris and Tracy. As usual chit chat non stop, they were suppose to have some Nego meeting and we ended up eating at kopitiam in school. That was my first decent meal of the day and I thought that what I ate could last me till tom morning BUT I was so wrong.
By 8 plus I was already losing concentration and began to do everything except to edit that report. So was chatting with Wai on msn... My impromptu mate... asked her if she wanted prata. YES. ON. And I called Darryl. YES ON. And I called SY. YES. ON. And the next thing we know, we were enjoying great prata in upper thomson. Chit chat chit chat non stop again. And thanks to Darryl who manage to meet up with his sis to get the car... we had transport home.
It was then that they sort of realised that they actually know each other. Haha... and like we said... SMU is not big lor...
I felt that today was a symbolic day cos it is my last official day of class in school, at least, for my uni life. Im glad that the presentations turned out well and I was happy to see the korean prof smile and nod his head. Happy to meet the people in school and I will definitely miss our Lee Ka Shing Library. Mengzi had an interesting reply to the email and yes, all the best for his trip to Germany!
Tom is going to be another great celebration!
Im looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment