Come on!!!
What is wrong with thai airways? Why cant they just allow me to stopover when Im ALREADY THERE for transit? I dun understand!!!
I NEED to meet up with the girls!!! I need to meet up with Jy, June, Pum. And I need to go for my Massage, Jap food, Bags, Shoes, And eat my fav Phad Thai, Mk Restaurant, Visit my Siam paragon, catch a movie or two from the cinema there while enjoying my Salt and Vinegar popcorn. Pay a visit to Erawan, hang out at MBK, go to RCA, Visit CHULA for my Gai Tord Khao Niao.. ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I miss Evergreen. I miss the waffle dog selling for only 10bt($0.40) opp asia hotel, EAt the very very ultra fresh, cheap and delicious Seafood and also the "ZI CHA" stall from Asia hotel that side. I CANNOT TAKE IT LE! I NEED TO GO BACK TO BKK. I miss all the things and all the time i spent there, in my room, nice and clean white bed sheets, feeling embarrassed when the housekeepers come every morning and the whole house was in a mess, burning the popcorn in the microwave, trying frantically to whip up Hainanese chicken rice, laksa, char kway teow. Ate all the delicious authentic thai food. Visiting Paragon after school with JY. Shopping for groceries at paragon with JY. Checking out lingerie sales every now and then at PAragon with JY.
JY!!!!!!!!!!
ARRGGHGHH
No comments:
Post a Comment