It's time to watch the DVDs i got from Hollywood on this friday night. I have been itching to watch them but assignments and readings and the devil precede.
It's time to meet my family. I havent spent time with them and I havent really seen them for quite some time. All i yearn for is a meal of home cooked food. The last I had was porridge with salted eggs and some other dishes. That did wonders... I felt so good and That was the best meal of the month!
It's time I sustain and focus more energy on myself, my wellbeing and my books.
It's time to keep my blogging short and to spend more time on work.
It's time to tidy up my room cos the mess is getting into me...
It's time to do what I have always wanted to do but never had the guts to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment