Yes, although I am only taking 3.5 modules.. Now it is essentially 4, but I feel like I am taking 6 modules. I have no time for myself. I cannot find time to just lay on my bed to read my fav books. I dun have time to watch television. Now.. That is very wrong.
I need to set aside time for work, school, family and friends and most importantly, myself. OK. I need to adjust some of my priorities.
First of all.. I "create time". To achieve that...
- Wake up at 730 am each morning. Be in bed by 1230am. I need to make sure that I have adequate sleep and start my day early each morning. If I can actually bring myself to start my day early, I can actually enjoy a lot of perks. Firstly, I can definitely finish my readings. All the assigned readings. I can finish all my assignment. I will be able to spend more time on my projects. This sem the projects are pretty hardcore. I know the big rock is rolling my way. It is either i prepare well or be flattened.. Next, If i actually wake up early and be in school early, I will be able to get my free copy of Biz times and Financial times. I need to keep up with the news.
- Stop msning unnecessarily. Surfing the net and just plain doing nothing is an utter waste of time and energy. I need to get myself in shape. By reducing these junk activities, I will have more time for other things.
- Eat right and eat properly. Hungry shi is angry shi. Shi who doesnt get satisfaction from her food will be a depressed shi. Food is important. I need a balanced diet too... Time to eat more fruits and drink more water.
- I need to keep my room tidy. Otherwise I cannot get started on work. The dominant thing in my table.. the Number one is my acer. And that shouldnt be the way especially at home. Since At home, unless I am doing and assignment or researching for project, there is no reason as to why and how it should be a dominant player in my life at home.
This is one last lap. A final one.. I need to do it well. I need to have time for everything.. My family too.
Yes.. Im looking forward to my Ho chi minh and Nepal.. and cos all these need financing, I am desperately earning my keep for these trips. Not easy.. hope week 8 to hurry come then I will be left with one module less. That will leave me more time for all other things.
I have been keeping up with all my modules except one. I havent had time to read the text and I MUST. The quiz is in 3 weeks time. I Dun wanna be a last min person AGAIN.
When all these are in place... I know I will be happy. when i am happy, people around me will be happy. That is a cycle of happiness....
No comments:
Post a Comment