Yes, that is what I am going to do exactly! Never put ya eggs in one basket. And this hold true not just in investment, but to life too. I am going to diversify my energy and effort to more interests, more friends and also to myself. My motivation level is still high, but since diversification is good and the returns in this case, my books and my friends yield high returns, why not?
I am going to work on building my emotional well being and staying happy. I shouldnt let things that are not within my control affect me. Anyway, many things in life are pre-destined. I work on things that i can control, those that I cant, no point getting upset.
These days, i begin to realise more and more importantly, how it is very difficult for two people with fundamental values that are very different to talk and get along. This is why I think we all have best friends cos certainly some people you do not have to say much and they understand you completely cos the fundamental values, thinking etc are similar. Even if the views are different, with similar values and fundamental thinking, a great conversation can be built.
Two big groups of people I cannot stand.
Firstly, those that put their religion above ALL else, even in a group project. Nobody says that you should put your religion last, however, in a group project, if 5/6 can make it and you are the 1/6 who insists that ya religion is more important, and it is not the first time... I really wonder... what is it in the religion or if it states in that religion that in one's life, the religion precedes all. These people are fitting themselves into the religion. Religion is part of life, not the other way round.
Secondly, those people who mug day and night and other than mugging, they are no good anywhere else. No friends, nevermind, results more important. Project try to free ride. Whatever is happening, dun care. Nothing goes on in the life except mugging. PLease, that is not what education is all about. You dun put in effort in ya relationships, with your friends, with building your spiritual well-being, then you dun expect any return. After you get that piece of paper, when you look back, what do you have? Can you turn back time? No. Anything beyond that piece of paper? No. A strings of As.. so? Can eat? means will be happy? YEs, maybe can get a good job, maybe will get high pay. And then?? That's all there is in life? When you look back say when you are 70 years old, you look at your life, other than mugging for twenty over years, what do you have? You have missed out on so much in the prime time.. that 1/3 of your life. My GOD.... I totally CANNOT STAND THIS. That is JUST ME.
Anyway... That is not my problem cos that is NOT MY LIFE. Im interested only in my life now at this point in time. And those who deserve my attention of course.
Cant wait for the string of outings and events coming up.... HAHa
Cheerios...
Shi
No comments:
Post a Comment