Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Heart Attack!!

Woah.. I almost died when i check my email late at night yesterday at around 11pm. This guy from the registrat office said that I cant file for graduation as I have only completed 34 courses and they need at least 35.

Then, the confusion set in... 34?? But i really am done with everything what.... And so after my mind went blank for about 2 minutes as I try to regain composure of the situation...my boss's face appeared immediately... For I was suppose to start work on 2nd Jan and now I cannot file for graduation.... Woah... I almost died.. adrenalin high, and I was suddenly awake though I was totally worn out already.

Ok.. so I started counting.. how did the 34 courses combination come about?

I had cleared 26.5 in SMU, have 4 exemptions, did 3 in Chula, and now I am currently takein 3.5.... And finally i realised... i only have 34 courses cos the 3 courses from my exchange is not taken into consideration yet!! Whoa... was pissed man... it was like ages since I came back from my exchange and my transcripts are not yet done... So I sent a mail to S from OIR... at the same time i CCed the guy from registrar... oh...

I was not very happy with S's reply...

"This is being worked on as your transcripts have arrived not long ago, Wanshi.

As explained before, unless you guys confirm your exchange courses with me while on exchange, you will have to bear the consequences of filing later for graduation or not being able to meet the deadline.

You should be able to file for graduation within the week or so – let me know if otherwise."


Check out the tone of her reply!! I cleared all my courses with her during my exchange and she has to add in that line about the us having to bear the consequence of filing later for graduation or not meeting the deadline... IF WE DID NOT CONFIRM the courses with her. MY issue now is that I did confirm the courses with her and she put it across this way to make herself look good and that it is not her fault for the delay... Woah.. no one is taking her rice bowl away lor.. and if she is really inefficient.. she must do something about it what.... cos she never gave me the reason of exactly why is my transcript not sent to the registrar office since I did clear all my courses and the "not long ago" is not quantifiable!

Yeah.. I shall wait for one week to see what happens...

Ok.. and yup.. 37 courses for my two majors.

I am safe now.

No comments: