alrighty...
I have booked the tickets to HCM. This is going to be my first trip to Vietnam. Everyone says that I should go to Hanoi instead and it doesnt help that all these comments came from the vietnamese themselves. They said that there isnt anything much to see at HCM. But tiger airways had screwed up timings for their hanoi flights and SY and I definitely do not wanna settle for some wierd dates which would otherwise make us the number one hated project mate in all our groups during term break. BESIDES.. we have decided to be anal about going against their so called advice on not going when there is nothing much to see. We wanna make sure for ourselves that there is really "nothing to see". Well, if we had wanted a lot of things to see, for sure we would have departed for bkk. But we have already promised ourselves that for almost the same amount of money, we should venture into other countries. Besides, it is the different experience and culture that I am looking for. Nothing compared to bkk.. At least, im not looking for a Bkk substitute. JY!!! Im not sure if you wanna join us. Cos we can wait for you in HCM. And I can go and book a hotel for all of us. Let me know k? I havent been able to catch you online... You seem to be having a great time with all ya korean mates at BKK ya?
Im in school right now. I just had my interview for the Nepal service learning trip. I am actually very very excited about that trip. Its "0 deg celsius" that we are talking about here. And well.. I have to invest in a set of winter clothes anyway. For Yantai, i will definitely need one set, if I were to go to Korea, it is winter in dec too... and Nepal.. for sure im going to be freezing.. Besides I think it is really really cool to be able to go to Nepal. I dun think that i will actually set foot on this country in the near future. Despite the political instability, some of my friends who were part of the recce team did confirm that the situation over there has improved. And also, having stayed in bkk during those times when there were strong anti-singapore sentiments and riots back there, things wasnt as bad as the way the press portrayed the whole situation. After all the school- building and doing what we were supposed to do there... i was told we are going to travel around the area during the weekends. Isnt this a a nice and meaningful Graduation trip??Anyway, my graduation trip part one is in Vietnam. That would be a very relaxing one....
AHHA.. Now i hope that both SY and I get the Nepal trip!!! That would be so nice. She is going to be my new classic pic partner for my upcoming travelling trips. Yay!!
This is the first year in my life that I have actually travelled so much. To so many different countries and for so many reasons. I am definitely addicted to travelling. But hey.. That excludes the business trips cos business trips are killer trips. They drain the very last drop of blood and energy out of you. And how evident is that? Look at my pics on the return flight and you will understand why...
Anyhow... I have yes... officially signed my freedom with the company yesterday. I got my keys!!!!I enjoy having lunch with them. HAah.. They are a funny bunch of peeps. Two different groups of lunch kakis.. One is when I am the only girl.. The other is when there is only one guy. HAHA... So many new faces there. I am looking forward to my job! And Im glad that I can just concentrate on my trips now... Oh.. I mean.. on my studies and trips now...
For all these soul-enriching upcoming experiences... I feel my motivation level up again. Its had been pretty roller coaster these days.. My motivation level and mood is like the stock market. Overall, it is a bullish market. Come.. come... Invest in me stock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment