I finally received the claims from AIG for my fever and flu when i was in bkk. Guess what.. I almost forgot about that. They covered the S$76 that i spent at the five-star-hotel-look-alike BMH hospital. This is really expensive. I have never paid so much for flu in my whole life. AHah... Anyway.. that was a long wait.
Tonight I have to finish 2 articles plus on 2 page weekly reflections. Tom morning i would have to wake up at like around 700am to watch Gandhi. It is a 3 hour movie. Woah.. I think i will go buy nasi lemak + soy bean drink while watching it on my tv. I have been craving it for eons le... . the food that is. Dun wanna watch on my lappie. BEsides, i havent been eating well and eating proper meals lately.
That said. I better get going. It is time to piece my life together again. I have to attend to these other parts which i have been neglecting. No good.
The yong tau foo in school makes my day. That is all that is important. Im glad auntie had luncheon meat this time. my heart almost sank when i couldnt find the luncheon meat. It was embedded in this pile of wantons... AHHAAH
Yummy dinner... SIMPLE but GOOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment