Gosh... Im getting the full blown flu now. Sy!! I should have just waited for it to be full blown b4 i go see doc. Although it is free.. but i think i got worst... much worst. Today I went to see the doc again... He gave me anti biotics le.. And some more other medicine. Sigh...
Why is it that when i really and finally was ready to get on with my resolution, i have to be attacked by the flu virus. The virus is making me weak and I am perpetually tired. I need to energy. No matter how much i sleep, it just doenst seem enough. But i have one thousand and one things to do on hand... but i cant help it now. I need to rest. Arrggh...
Corp reporting quiz is in week 6... now is week 4... can you imagine.. and week4 is about to end and i havent even started reading my chapters. That's it le.. Im about to die le... I think next week i would have to give my work a miss. I cannot afford the time. I need to study. All the other courses have compulsory readings every week. I need to make time for my quiz. All the other subjects have small little things that are due. BEary irritating....
Hiaz... Hiaz...I am forever reading cases. Every subject except corp reporting requires me to read cases.. READINg AND READING... what about my corp reporting??? ARRGGHHH
Im scared...
BEARY ANGRY FIFTH DA FLU VIRUS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment