Suddenly, its seems as if the world is going to crumble.
I detest this feeling of doubt, uncertainty and blurring of the vision ahead. At least, of the vision that I thought I would see ahead.
Prof Davis said that "destiny" is the most important to a company. It is the company's dream, the company's purpose, their ultimate goal.
Prof Brown said that a leader needs to have a vision and the ability to hold true, hold on and lead people to fulfill and eventually see this vision is important.
Martha Luther King said repeatedly in his speech for the freedom of the blacks that he has a dream.
Anyway, this is the sunday in a VERY long time that I actually get to be home and which i get to choose how I would like to spend it. Last Sunday I was out with my sister and mum. The sunday b4 I was at kk hospital with my sis. The previous sunday b4 that I was working. And so was the one b4 that.
It is a luxury to be home. It is a luxury to be able to have the whole day free, with nothing planned, no one to dictate how your day should be spent, no one to interrupt. SY, now i know what you mean when you say you just like to stay home and slack.
I watched channel 8 while eating my chicken rice just now. I miss this feeling of being able to sit on the comfy sofa in the living room and watch whatever show that they broadcast on channel 8. I love to watch the taiwanese variety shows. I love to watch the hk dramas. I love to watch china's documentaries. I enjoy watching Singapore's drama too.
I am pretty attached to the chinese roots. The culture, the language, the stories, the history... Everything is so close to heart.
I wanna be able to do all these more often. I dun enjoy working at all. Not when Im schooling. I really miss those days in Chula. Its just study and play. I can concentrate totally. I need a break. Im still fighting my flu, which doesnt seem to be improving much. Imtired. So tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment