Saturday, September 09, 2006

Nepal yay!!

Congratulations to Sy and Shi...

We are both selected for Project Namaste and Will be going to NEPAL together.

Now I have a buddy to shop for winter clothes.
We went to taka today after the networking session in school. We got to know this lady from great eastern. At first Sy and I was trying to siam the Prudential people but we still kenna in the end.. the guy was rather loh soh... like old lady... Made us filled up some forms and then trying to sell us the idea of how much they can be earning or that they are earning now... Man.. If it is so good why are people flocking to citigroup and morgan? Not prudential leh? But anyway, the lady from great eastern is really nice.. She is so humourous and We spent like 1 hour trying to eat our sushi and curry puff glamourously while chatting with her. This is a real successful networking session. AHAH.. talk and talk and talk for so long yet it is really interesting and most importantly... very naturally. Hey.. if you can speak the way she does.. you will be like her.. be in the top sales person every month for the company and be even nominated for the million-dollar something.. I cant remember the name but it is some prestigious title. She has succesfully made me see an interest in buying insurance from her next time. Though her primary goal was to recruit us. But the thing is.. she never talk about recruiting nor wanting us to buy any policies from her. In fact, she agreed to help sy with her sourcing of internship opportunities in hong kong. AHah... Nette came halfway thru... then she was also very interested... She just wants to have a chance to be near her egg tart right?

Anyway.. back to the lady.. she is one unique character and super funny. AHAH...

I did a bit of shopping today. Bought a bikini set at a super super good deal... I shall not mention here but it is just DAMN CHEAP.

I am very very hungry now. SY!! the mudpie and that spanish rice thing that we shared from coffee club is just not enough. AAGGHH... HUNGRY

No comments: